Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello again...

I'm back. Well, I haven't updated this blog for 4 days because of the tons of things I have to accomplish for school. Ugh! School is really stressing me out. But then, I keep in mind that in 2 months, school will be over-- high school will end and all of the hard work will pay off. So, here are the things that happened within the past few days.

Alaine and I are partners for our CL reflection paper. We started on Monday and finished it yesterday since today is the deadline. We really had a hard time making our paper 3 pages because it is the minimum number of pages so we have no choice. Also, my English groupmates and I finalized our English project which is a powerpoint on logical fallacies. Our group is tasked to show and explain the use of logical fallacies on 3 print ads. Yesterday, we had our Economics quiz and CL short quiz. Today, we had our Trigonometry long test and CL Long quiz.Tomorrow, we will have our Filipino quiz, Physics quiz, P.E. practical test and English test. Damn. 4 test tomorrow.

I just wanted to give myself a breather from all the reviewing I am currently doing. I want to give my brain a rest or else I won't be able to comprehend the things I will reveiw later. :)) And I will also do my Trig homework. So, I hope I will still be able to get some sleep later.

Before I end, I want to share this funny line Ros, my baby sisiter, said a while ago. As I was typing this blog, Ros approached me and asked if she can drink some of my C2. Then I gave her the permission to do so. Before she drunk it, she told me, "I don't like my water kasi it's boring eh." :)))))))))))))))) I wanted to laugh but I wasn't able to because it might hurt her feelings because she is a very sensitive girl. But I found it so cute and humorous. BORING WATER. :))))))))))))

Just want to amuse myself before I return to the torture of reviewing. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment