Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's been a while

My last post was January 20 (Tuesday). Today is Saturday so it has been 4 days since my last post. So let me give you a run-down of what happened in the past couple of days.

Wednesday until Friday was our Intramurals. So, no school work whatsoever! :)) However, it was sort of a boring day because we just sat at the sports com then ate, made "chika", watch the game then ate again. It was sort of a routine for us during the 3-day intramurals. During the last day, Friday, the faculty had their exhibition game on Basketball and Volleyball. In Basketball, it was a tie between the blue team (Coach Paul, Coach Emman, Sir de Leon, Sir Dayag, etc.) and the yellow team (Sir Bigs, Sir Keens, Sir Bolanos, Sir Jomar, etc.). The score was 46-46. I wasn't able to watch the volleyball game because people were blocking the view. : Anyway, after the exhibition game came the awarding. The Pink Batch was the over-all champion so Congratulations to them.

Today, my Mom and I went to the UA&P Freshmen Orientation. There were a lot of people and some weren't able to sit during the course of the orientation. Their orientation was excellent. They were very convincing and they were able to explain the necessary points about UA&P vividly. They gave a very impressive discussion on what UA&P is all about, the life of a UA&P student, the education offered in the university, etc. They also gave us a tour around the campus. And I have to stay that the campus was superb. The facilities they have are amazing. It sort of gives you a corporate setting so it was really wonderful. Over all, I think UA&P is a very prestigous university and it would be a privilege to study there and receive a state of the art education.

So on Monday, back to reality again. : I really don't want school to start again. But what can I do? In order for it to end, I have to let it begin, right? :)) Does that even make sense? :))

Oh well, I'll go do my homeworks now. Ugh. :

No comments:

Post a Comment