Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What A Day

I first went to MC before going to Jonah's house to make our project. The first thing I did was to submit the list Ms. Ines were asking the candidates for the Violet Richardson Award. She was not in the office yet so I decided to roam around the campus. I saw Bianca and Guille and joined them since I have no company. Then I went back to Ms. Ines' office to pass the list. After that, I went to Sir JD but he was talking to a parent so I went to our classroom. I asked Ms. Malvas if I could take a peek at my grades, since it is PTC that is why we did not have classes a while a go. When I saw my grades, I felt my knees became weak. I was super close to being an honor student, but I lacked an A-. :( After seeing my grades, I went to Karen. We went to Sir Dhoi and had a little chat with him. Then I went to Sir JD and listened to classical songs. :)) When Myles arrived, we went to Jonah's house. I was supposed to ride with Guille but because of sime complications, Guille and I rode with Myles instead.

We went to Jonah's house to do our Filipino project which is to write a song, using the tune of any song of our choice, about Chapters 38-40 of Mga Ibong Mandaragit. This was my second day to go to Jonah's house. I went there ysterday to do a different project, T.H.E. this time. Iya, Jonah and I made our products for T.H.E. which we will be selling sometime next week or a week after that. Our product is called "Bunny Buns". It is like a muffin made out of bread and part of it is shaped like bunny ears and at the center are the toppings such as cheese, egg, tuna, etc. Our favorite was the dessert bun which has vanilla ice cream at the center. (YUM!) So anyway, the tune that we used for our Filipino project was the tune of the song by Moonstar 88 entitled Migraine.

After that, we went back to MC. I gave Myles, Paula and Guille a ride back. Then I met up with Karen and Alaine. We went to Mcdo to fetch Kristine then we were dropped off at the LRT Station to go to gateway. We bought our tickets first then ate at Jumbo Japs.

We first watched Bride Wars. It was an awesome movie! Very hilarious as well. The brother of Liz (Kate Hudson) was uber good-looking. :)) Ilene, Christine and Althea were there in the movie house too, but they were seated at the second to the last row. When we went to the comfort room, we saw them again and we also saw Aila and Mommy Pia! :)) After the "reunion", we ate ice cream at Dairy Queen, went to National then to Fully Booked since we still had almost two hours before the screening of the next movie.

The next movie we watched was Bedtime Stories which is a terrific movie. Adam Sandler was amazing. He really knows how to work his craft. Sandler is and will always be the BEST. After the movie, I saw a guy seated in front of us but is seated at the left side. He was waving at me and as I looked closely, it was Kuya Jake! :)) I was surprised to see him there. Because of my excitement, I squealed, "KUYA JAKE!!!!!" It was really funny. Alaine, Karen and Kristine were laughing at me. He greeted me a Happy New Year and I greeted him back.

After the movie, Alaine and I left because we were going to ride the MRT. We skipped the first train because it was already full. The next train was also full but we were able to wedge ourselves in. It was very crowded. I was already leaning to the person beside because it was really snug inside. I was very happy when we arrived North Avenue station. I felt "free". =))

Kuya Cha fetched us at the station then brought Alaine home then I went home.

It was a very exhausting but fun day. The "chikahan" sessions were very unforgettable. :))

Can't wait for the next gimik. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment