Monday, January 19, 2009

The Reason Behind the Birth of my Blogspot

I've always wanted to have a blog, just to have a place where I can throw in my thoughts. I planned on making one last year. But laziness hit me. So the construction got delayed.

But my encephalon got bombarded with my writing... thinking rather. I was "writing" inside my cranium, creating short stories or just my casual ideas about something, since I was too sluggish to concretize those outlines.

So, yesterday I decided to push through on creating a blog. I was having second thoughts at first because I thought that I might not be able to maintain my blog. It might just rot like my previous blogs. But I thought, "This is something that I've always wanted. I want this." So this gave me the motivation to make a blog. It took me 1 day to complete the birth of my blog. Cause of delay: the blog address (http://fortuitousconstruction.blogspot.com) I could not think of an address so I thought I might have an epiphany while I am asleep. But it did not happen. I only came up with an address minutes ago. Since the construction of this blog is a random thought, it was named after it. My blog title, "Reusing Obsolete Thoughts" is the main purpose why I made this blog and this purpose is mentioned earlier. But if you were not seriously reading this entry, I'll just mention it again. The purpose is to "concretize my thoughts trapped in my upper story".

So, this blog is not really meant for other people to read. It is for my own sake actually. It is for me to refresh my memory and create new writings.

But if you happen to begin reading my entry, better read the next entries to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment